The Church of God of Prophecy Trust is a part of a worldwide organisation that operates in one hundred and twenty three countries, with international offices located in Cleveland, Tennessee, USA. The Church in the United Kingdom forms a grouping with Europe, Commonwealth of Independent State (former Soviet Union) and the Middle East, that is directed by the same Presbyter.
We are an orthodox Bible-believing fellowship. This means we accept the Bible as the revealed Word of God: inspired, inerrant, and infallible. We therefore look to the Bible as our highest authority for principles governing doctrine, practice, organisation, and discipline. In particular, we believe:
The Church of God of Prophecy is a Pentecostal church made up of bible-believing Christians who are called by God to bring to mankind hope and life in Jesus Christ through the gospel message.
1. that there is one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in the physical miracles He performed, in His atoning death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory at His second coming.
3. that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for the salvation of sinful man.
4. that sanctification by the blood of Jesus Christ is necessary for personal holiness.
5. in the ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling we are able to live godly lives and have power for service.
6. in the ultimate unity of believers as prayed for by our Lord Jesus Christ in John 17.
7. in the sanctity of human life and are committed to the sanctity of the marriage bond, and the importance of strong, loving Christian families.
The Church is a Trust and is made up of eighty-six congregations and missions in England and Wales with seven operational regions coordinated by an administrative centre.
This site is down for maintenance. Should you require any administrative documents, please contact Janet on telephone no: 0121 358 2231. Please accept our apologises for any inconvenience caused.